External thermal insulation - Economy
The external thermal insulation is the answer to energy saving (up to 50%) for heating and air-conditioning.
In either old or new buildings, the external thermal insulation systems offer the following:
- The insulation follows the architectural design and aesthetically transforms the facades of any old or new building projects.
- Significantly increases the operational time-life of building and its resale value.
- Prevents the formation of concentrated interior water vapor (mold etc).
- Protects the building components from any temperature changes (shrinkage-expansion cracks etc).
- Reinforces the masonry.
- Protects from erosion and carburization of reinforced concrete (slag in reinforcement etc).
- Provides high insulating properties
- Minimizes the heat exchange from the building to the environment.
- All the materials of the system are environmentally friendly.